COMING UP NEXT!
Thursday 2 OCTOBER: 9:30am – 3:00pm @ Zeally & Cliff, Torquay
Master Your Marketing (in 1 day) is a short course for small businesses
to capture the information, tools, templates, and knowledge that you need to succeed.
“I was blown away by how many opportunities I had not been taking advantage of, I didn’t even realise the amazing things I could do to further my business myself until this workshop! Plenty of tools to take home! Thank you”
Elise Carver, Little Bantam Surf Style Training
“This info-packed workshop gave me all the tools and information I needed to start building on my business.”
Ian Thomas, Studio Fleece
- You’ve got your idea, you’ve got your business, you even may have some customers, but how are you being perceived?
- Is your business growing, or just plodding along?
- What is your marketing plan?
- Do you have the time and the know-how to build a structured, effective tool that will keep you accountable in your business development and marketing?
- Are you utilising the most efficient and effective platforms to grow your brand?
If any of these queries resonate with you, then perhaps you should invest in this one day jam-packed, fun workshop to gain the clarity, confidence and tools to take control of your marketing.
Click here for tickets.
Numbers are kept intimately small so that we can best serve each participant and their individual business needs.
Lunch, tea, coffee, snacks, workbooks provided.
Investment: EARLY BIRD $239 + BF (if paid before September 22), or $259.00 + BF (for bookings from September 23)
“Master your Marketing was exactly what I needed to take my business to the next level. The workshop was pitched right at me – there wasn’t too much marketing mumbo jumbo, nothing that required a big budget or was outside of what I could personally achieve. What the workshop really gave me was clarity, structure and some damn good tools to be able to put into practice what I learnt. The length of the workshop was perfect too – no information overload! All in all, a day well spent working on my business.”
Lee Perryman, LOOSHA Candles